Monday, June 14, 2010

Leaving for Australia!


Hello everybody!

Over the past few months God has been doing some amazing things in my life and opening some incredible doors of opportunity! I recently opened for a musician named Steve Grace a couple months ago at a “World Missions” Vision Night up in Auburn, Ca. He is a music evangelist out of Australia and traveled to the states to raise awareness and cast vision for his ministry, World Missions International. Steve and his family and team travel across Australia all year long ministering to thousands of lost and broken people in desperate need of the love of God.

I have been given the opportunity to join Steve for his 4 month Heritage Tour. The tour starts August 2nd and finishes up around November 28th. We will literally be traveling around the entire continent of Australia and doing outreaches and concerts in 75 different cities and towns! We’ll be visiting 4-5 cities per weeks and putting on concerts with awesome music and more importantly, bringing in the awesome message of hope through Jesus Christ. Throughout the day I will be going with a team of guys into junior highs and high schools and putting on assemblies with positive messages and the message of Christ at its core. Thankfully in Australia, they still allow the name of God in public schools, which is why we are able to do that :) So we'll be able to hang out with the kids and share the love of God with them all at the same time!


So what can you do?

1.)Partner with me in PRAYER!

There is nothing more important you can do for me, than keep me and the team in your prayers of the next 4 months! Pray for the hearts of the people God will lead us to minister to, as well for the hearts of our team. Pray that God will pour out his love and spirit through us as His hands and feet extended. Although we may be on opposite sides of the world, your prayers will go a long way!

2.)Partner with me FINANCIALLY!

The total amount for the trip is going to cost $4500. I can’t do this without you guys! There are two ways you can support me. The first way, is making a one-time TAX DEDUCTIBLE donation of any amount to my fund OR if you feel led, support me monthly. Anything helps; seriously even $10 per month will go such a long way. You can do that by either mailing a check to the address below:

Chase Merrell
1874 Stageline Circle
Rocklin, Ca 95765

*Make all checks out to “World Missions International” and in the memo line write “Chase Merrell Missions Trip”
OR…

You can donate online by clicking the link below:

http://www.worldmissions.com/donate/

*Make sure you click “Designation” drop down arrow and highlight “Missions Trip – Chase Merrell”

Once again, all donations are tax deductible 


I can't tell you how excited I am to embark on this new journey over the next 4 months! I really have no idea what to expect, but I know God is in total control and will lead me every step of the way. I know that God has called me to go and will in turn provide for me to get out there and for the entire trip. Thank you so much for your willingness to partner with me in my passions and dreams of reaching the lost for Christ and helping bring people to an encounter with the Love of God! I seriously can’t do it without you guys!

In His Love,

Chase


For more info on the tour be sure to check out these sites!
http://www.theheritagetour.com
http://www.stevegrace.com
http://www.worldmissions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment